NRA is looking for a Senior Architect to lead it's office and exciting high quality, innovative design projects in Sri Lanka.
The ideal candidate should have effective management and team leadership skills, strong design sensibilities, excellent technical skills, a flexible mentality, and experience managing all stages of a project, from concept through construction.
- Sri Lanka Chartered Architect (Preferred).
- A minimum of ten years of experience, with extensive experience in built international and local projects of varying scales.
- Extensive coordination experience with clients, contractors, and consultants.
- Excellent communication, budget control, planning, and organisational skills.
- Excellent aesthetic sensibilities and design skills.
- Excellent Technical experience/skills with the ability to resolve architectural solutions through innovative thinking (Documented through construction and shop drawings/details).
- Effective project management and team-leading abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of products, materials, and construction methods, especially in Sri Lanka/Asia.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a continuous desire to both learn from and mentor others.
- Responsible, accountable, and able to foresee risks and solve conflicts in projects.
- Working knowledge of 3D+2D software (Rhinoceros, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, etc.)
fluent English and Sinhala communication skills.
- Willing and able to assist in building a world class office and team based in Sri Lanka, including setting up relevant standards, processes, quality plans, etc.
Please include an up to date CV/resume, portfolio and contact number in your email application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Good luck in your job search!